Maternity Credit: Consumer and Fast Loan
If you are looking for a withdrawal and a credit during maternity , you probably know that the options are not many. However, there are suggestions for credits for mothers. They are 2 types – consumer with preferential terms and quick money on a loan for mothers. see http://www.gs-cards.net/5-steps-to-clean-up-and-even-improve-your-credit-rating/ for further notes
On this page we have selected both consumer and fast loans for mothers with children.
Consumer credit “Donna” from UniCredit Bulbank
- Preferential credit for mothers with children up to 3 years old.
- Very fast response when applying.
- Reduced interest and principal for 1 year of maternity.
- Without paying commissions.
- Maximum amount: up to 50000 BGN or 25000 EUR.
- Term of repayment of this loan during maternity: up to 10 years.
- Collateral: guarantee and transfer of salary to bank account.
- You can use the loan for furnishing, excursions, holidays, dental services, purchase of kitchen equipment, etc.
- Provides credit during maternity, fast loan money for unemployed, self-employed, retired – to people regardless of their social status, regardless of income and marital status.
- Loan from 50 to 800 leva, repayable within 45 days or Loan in installments up to BGN 3,500, repayable for up to 12 months.
- Conditions of Grant: You must be an adult citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Simplify online application by filling in the request form, which is processed immediately.
- The money is on the same day, immediately after approval (up to 10 minutes) on a bank account and at Easypay.
- Financing without proof of income – practically unlimited.
- No guarantors or other collateral are required, you may use a guarantee from Fermatou Bank.
- Maternity loan, quick money for unemployed, self-employed, retired.
- Amount up to 700 leva, repayment term up to 45 days.
- There are no application fees.
- Discretionary loan for Bulgarian citizens without proof of income.
- Loan without collateral, money without guarantors, loan without conditions and restrictions.
- Loan type – fill in the online application, it is processed immediately, after approval, you confirm the loan with JMC and the money is transferred to your bank account or you receive them in a convenient for you cashier.
- Money on a loan for mothers.
- Credit immediately – approval within 6 minutes.
- Loan size from 100 to 2,000 leva, repayment period from 1 to 18 months, approval up to 6 minutes.
- Online application free of charge.
- Application conditions – Bulgarian citizens aged 18 and over with a valid ID card.
- Collateral is required – You must bring 2 natural persons guarantors / work on an indefinite employment contract and have a minimum gross remuneration of 1 500 BGN / or submit a bank guarantee from a bank approved by the lender within 5 days after the money is disbursed.
- You are not required to declare what you will use the money for.
- You may repay the loan partially or early, you may receive information about past and current loans.
Maternity is an important period in every family’s life in every woman’s life. Apart from the purely human and emotional aspects, it has serious financial and economic consequences, so many people are looking for credit during maternity. During maternity, women receive compensation paid by the National Social Security Institute.
The types of benefits, who has the right to receive them and for how long, are regulated in the legal framework of our country – in the Social Security Code and in the Ordinance on the Cash Benefits and Benefits of Social Security. The most important cash benefits for maternity are: during pregnancy and birth for a period of 410 calendar days and maternity benefits in cash up to 2 years of child’s birth.
The entitlements to these benefits are those who are insured for “General Sickness and Maternity” and have contributions to the Fund. Conditions for acquiring the right to these benefits: At the beginning of the leave, the persons are insured and have at least 12 months as a retirement age / may be interrupted, may be with a different employer /, provided for “General illness and motherhood “.
The amount of the cash benefit up to 410 days is 90% of the average daily gross salary or the average daily subsistence income on which the contributions are paid. The period taken is the last 24 months before the leave before pregnancy and childbirth. After the 410 days until the child is 2 years old, a cash benefit is paid, which is set in the budget of our country – in 2018 it is 380 leva.
Mother’s expenses are constantly growing as the child grows up, in addition to permanent communal households, new ones appear, often those that are not delayed. Banks are hard to lend to women who are mother-in-law or, if they do so, are demanding a mandated, solvent payer who meets a number of conditions such as: working on an indefinite employment contract, having a high insurance income, having a good credit history, he does not have loans and is not a guarantor of others, etc. An alternative solution is to withdraw a loan from a non-bank financial institution.
This is a good opportunity, provided you have correctly predicted the exact amount of the amount you need, and you know how you will return it with the money from your motherhood. Fast loans are short-term solutions in a small amount.
You can apply online for credit with a minimum of documentation that saves you time, you do not look for guarantors, no bets are needed, you get the money right away on the day of applying in a convenient way. You can choose the size of the repayment installments yourself and the maturity date. These are easy credits , but with a lot of lichen, so be careful.